The Motorhome and Caravan Show is set to return at Birmingham’s NEC in October. The UK’s biggest leisure vehicle show which is great fun for all the family is taking place from 15th – 20th October 2019.
The show offers the unique opportunity to see the largest display of motorhomes, caravans, campervans, trailer tents, caravan holiday homes and lodges and accessories all under one roof. Whether you are looking to get into the leisure vehicle lifestyle or are a seasoned caravanner, this must-visit show set across 11 halls, offers endless inspiration and lets you benefit from exclusive offers that you won’t find anywhere else.
Throughout the event, you’ll be able to:
- Browse and compare products from the largest indoor display of caravans, motorhomes and campervans in the UK
- Take a first look at new-for-2020 product launches from UK and European manufacturers
- Discover the latest must-have gadgets and innovations
- Get expert advice and top tips to help you on your way
- Free towing, motorhome manoeuvring and campervan test drives
- Benefit from exclusive show-only offers on 1000s of products and accessories
- Be inspired for your next adventure with the latest holiday sites and destination trends
- See an exciting line up of famous faces & top chefs in the LIVE theatre
Further information and booking is available at www.mcshow.co.uk where the latest exhibitors, celebrities and features will be updated regularly.
More from Entertainment
Ironbridge Gorge Museums, together with the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), are attempting to break the Guinness World Book of …
This month, cocktail and whisky lovers can experience the ultimate cocktail extravaganza as the world’s best bartenders come together for …